Hi Alex,

> Hi Jon,
..
>> MacBook-Air:picoLispEmu jkleiser$ ./pil +
>> [/Users/jkleiser/.pil/history:1] File lock: Invalid argument
>
> This is strange. I expected this error to be gone. Are you sure you used
> the latest tarball (from yesterday, 02nov12, 18:35)?

Yes, quite sure, and I have repeated the whole thing just now, with the
latest "ongoing", and I haven't spotted a single change from what I
reported yesterday.

>> : (load "misc/fibo.l")
>> [misc/fibo.l:40] !? (here "/**/")
>> here -- Undefined
>
> Again started without the standard libraries?

I'm not sure what you're asking about "standard libraries".

>> MacBook-Air:picoLispEmu jkleiser$ ./bin/picolisp
>> : (load "misc/fibo.l")
>> [lib/native.l:31] !? (** 2 32)
>> ** -- Undefined
>
> Yup ;-)

The function ** is now obviously not defined in pil32 when I start it
"globally" with just "picolisp". If I start with "./dbg", then (** 2 32)
-> 4294967296. Why is that?

>> MacBook-Air:picoLispEmu jkleiser$ ./bin/picolisp misc/fibo.l
>> [misc/fibo.l:38] !? (load "@lib/native.l")
>> "@lib/native.l" -- Open error: No such file or directory
>

> Cheers,
> - Alex