Hi all,

Alex - Thanks! I also mentioned them on
http://picolisp.com/wiki/?interfacing and http://picolisp.com/wiki/?web,
though a bit of scrolling is needed for the latter.

Good to mention them on the Documentation page too, thanks Olaf. Looks
great to me.

And please, if anything is missing or anyone has created new stuff, find a
spot for it! No need to ask for permission.
http://picolisp.com/wiki/?categories is a great spot for misc.
code/tutorials (though I'm now realizing I left that page looking pretty
rough). Also the 'Repositories' section on the main documentation page, or
any of the more specific pages (Web Dev, Database, Embedded,
Metaprogramming, etc.)

I also added Mike Pechkin's 'tankfeeder' repo to the Documentation Page and
made a new 'cryptography' section on the categories page.

Cheers,
Erik