How much of a worry is that though? I would guess that no one installs it
before finding about it on the web or by some other means. And pico lisp is
mall enough to ether easily distribute binaries or just to compile yourself.
Distros can not keep up with realises anyway, or sometimes you have youse older
version of distro, so then can forget about up to date version from them. So on
this fron this does not sound too scary.

Android is of course much more of a pain to install stuff, still i would gues
that motivated user could compile it even there? And would think that picolisp
is "suficiently small" to be considered to be made up of mostly motivated

Or you can provide docker images /s :).