I think that "adding PPA repository to my system" is not much easier than
"downloading Picolisp source and compiling it". You and I can do both.
Unskilled users will struggle with both. We need a method for unskilled
users that allows them just to download a file, click something, maybe type
a line or two --- and have a fully working Picolisp installation as a
result. The question of self-updating installed Picolisp (the advantage PPA
has over self-compiling) is not relevant for theses users, IMHO.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 6:54 PM, Bruno Franco <brunofrancosala...@gmail.com>