For people with Synology NAS boxes who are using the NAS to run LMS.

There is currently a bug in the Synology implementation of DSM 5.0 that
causes the License Manager account identity to change, if this causes
problem for you and your plugin starts to appear as unlicensed, just
send me a mail with the old and new License Manager account identity and
I'll setup a temporary license for the new identity until Synology have
solved the problem.