Chunkywizard wrote:

> One thing that changed between my images was the mount point changed
> from file:///mnt/PaulsMusic/Music/ to file:///mnt/storage/Music/
> (because of the automatic mount point setup in R7), would this cause all
> the no matching files?

Yes, you need to enable the "Find alternative files" option for the
restore to work if the mount point has changed.
Unfortunately this probably means that the restore is going to take days
rather than hours.

A possible alternative to speed up the restore process is to open the
TrackStat backup file in a text editor and remove all
"<historyentry>...</historyentry>" elements from the file before
restoring it. This is going to make the backup file significantly
smaller and due to this speed up the restore operation a bit. It's still
going to be slow, but it's faster than if you need to restore all
history. The disadvantage is of course that you will loose the history.
It will keep the time a track was played last but you will loose all
times the track was played before that.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.