HI erland,

thanks for the reply. What I've done is gone back to my previous image,
deleted unused statistics, then saved a backup (reducing the file to
11,535K). I then reverted to R7 image, tuned off find alternatives and
loaded the backup. Looking at the server.log I can see it working but I
am getting loads of 'no matching file for' statements.

One thing that changed between my images was the mount point changed
from file:///mnt/PaulsMusic/Music/ to file:///mnt/storage/Music/
(because of the automatic mount point setup in R7), would this cause all
the no matching files?

If not, I don't understand why there are mismatches as both images point
to the same network share and no files have changed since the backup.

Any ideas?

CW

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Kitchen and Office), Radio x2 (Lounge and
Bedroom)
*Server:* 7.8 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-490 MediaSmart Server)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen |
Custom Scan | TrackStat
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1/iPad Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)