Hi erland,

I have just updated to CSOS R7 (and then downgraded to LMS 7.8.0. to get
Trackstat working again). As part of the process I am restoring my
trackstat data. For me this process is very painful. It seems to take
forever and I get no notification of how long this will take or how far
through the process I am. Also, whilst this is going on I get constant
rebuffering (I'm guessing the process is processor intensive).

My library is ~20000 tracks, my backup file is 13,573K and it takes many
hours to restore. Is this right?

Also, It is possible to give some progress indication, ie like the
scanning process?

Any help in speeding this up or at least understanding the time involved
would be appreciated,

Regards

CW

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Kitchen and Office), Radio x2 (Lounge and
Bedroom)
*Server:* 7.8 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-490 MediaSmart Server)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen |
Custom Scan | TrackStat
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1/iPad Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)