mps wrote:
> When I browse albums both normally and in trackstat, I see album
> pictures.
> When I browse artists normally, I see artist pictures (Thank you Music
> Information plugin).
> However, the artist pictures don't show up in trackstat. E.g.
> Most-played artists.
>
> Is it possible for Trackstat to display artists using artists-style
> menus just like it uses albums-style menus to display albums?

I've just released a 3.2.3914 version of TrackStat where this should
work in Touch/Radio/Controller interfaces and iOS/Android apps, it
requires LMS 7.8.0 or later.
I won't introduce it in TrackStat web interface at this time since
that's a bit more complicated.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.