--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It is neither a console nor a DOS executable, but actually an NSIS
> installation that is being asked to run silently (and so it does not
> create any windows because of this).

Did it really not create any window?
I don't really have any idea about this.
In fact, I used to use SFX .exe in the silent mode in the fast,
however, unfortunately I don't have them anymore and even if so, 
I don't think they'll be of help since they were finished nearly
instantly. Well, maybe the XPSP2_RC2 installer would be helpful,
but I deleted it too after extracting it ...

> Unfortunately though, as I stated before, the time taken for this
> executable to run is very random. This means that waiting for the
> process to exist in memory, and then waiting for it not to, is
> unreliable because:
> 
> If the executable quits instantly then PowerPro may miss the
> process existing in the first place, and then we will be waiting
> indefinitely for something that won't happen.

wait.for(n,anywindow(...)) didn't help either?



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to