Hi David & list,

David: Have you had time to look at my attempt to migrate to git? My username
on github is cpitclaudel.

List: I had a quick look at options to migrate trac tickets to GitHub. There
seems to exist solutions, but nothing too robust. There hasn't been loads of
activity on trac in the last few years though, so I'm not sure if such a
migration is really needed. And (as opposed to CVS) there is no need to retire
Trac immediately after the migration.

Clément.