Hello Clément,

Sorry I haven't looked in detail yet, hope soon.  Thanks for sending the
tips of what you did.  I want to try again to get the names right and
maybe some other minor surgery (looking at reposurgeon for that but
haven't tried it yet).

I think your suggestion for Trac is sensible.  We might leave it up but
make it read only, perhaps.

I've made a team for PG developers on GitHub, Clément you are invited,
anyone else please let me know your GitHub username.

 - David