On Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 6:07:52 PM UTC-4, Kim Alvefur wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> FWIW, the changes needed to run Prosody on Lua 5.2 have been fiddled
> over from timber to the 0.10 and trunk branches.

Wow that is great! I might try to modify the Portfile in macports for 0.10
release and the missing dependencies.

That brings up another thing I ran into with the ./configure I see that
setting ostype to macosx sets the paths  homebrew so I was thinking that
adding an ostype for macports would set the path and LDFLAGS for macports.

I have timber up and running is it a dead branch?
Now that I have a repeatable build LDAP/kerberos is my next priority.

Thanks,

Ben