On 15 August 2015 at 13:11,  <b...@cogs.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 7:33:42 AM UTC-4, Matthew Wild wrote:

>> > could be here is my mercurial line that I'm using to get timber
>> >
>> > slim# hg clone https://hg.prosody.im/trunk timber-trunk
>>
>> This is incorrect. Just clone the URL I gave you earlier: hg clone
>> https://hg.prosody.im/timber
>
> Ok I coned that directory and all I had to do was edit the
> /util-src/Makefile I mentioned earlier.
>
> That built a running Prosody that is unable to find the luafilesystem,
> LuaSec and util.encodings.

Not finding util.encodings is a bit strange. Check what happens when
you run: lua5.2 -l util.encodings (in the directory where you ran
'make')

If you're around for a bit and want some realtime help, I'm around in
the chatroom[1] right now and you're always welcome :)

[1]: https://prosody.im/discuss#chatroom