On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 7:33:42 AM UTC-4, Matthew Wild wrote:

> On 15 August 2015 at 12:30,  <b...@cogs.com <javascript:>> wrote:
> >

> > On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 6:26:17 AM UTC-4, Matthew Wild wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Ben,
> >>
> >> I think you are building or running the wrong code, as timber would
> >> not display this message for Lua 5.2.
> >

> > could be here is my mercurial line that I'm using to get timber
> >
> > slim# hg clone https://hg.prosody.im/trunk timber-trunk
>
> This is incorrect. Just clone the URL I gave you earlier: hg clone
> https://hg.prosody.im/timber

Ok I coned that directory and all I had to do was edit the
/util-src/Makefile I mentioned earlier.

That built a running Prosody that is unable to find the luafilesystem,
LuaSec and util.encodings.

I will try to figure out what the right settings and try to get them into
the macosx section of the configure script.

Thank you,

Ben