Hello,

As another beginner to Protel, I am having problems trying to transfer my
netlist from SCH to PCB. I am making a multi-layer board (2 signal, 2 power)
with 24 exact modules. Each module has an isolated power and ground as well
as two signal nets.  (which are connected with net labels and ports)
Now, When I run >>TOOLS>>UPDATE PCB (with NET LABELS AND PORTS GLOBAL
enabled), all of my nets are connected except for the isolated power and
ground, and my 2 signal nets.

Also, each module has to be placed and wired the same way. No problem, or so
I thought. I placed the components and wired the first module; ran the DRC
no problems. I Copied it, and pasted it (using >>EDIT>>PASTE SPECIAL>>PASTE
ARRAY), great.... no problems so far, once I had all 24 modules placed I ran
a DRC again and I get clearance and short-circuit constraints. why????

On another note, sometimes when I run the ERC some of my symbols are changed
in my schematic, i.e.
I have a PNP transistor (2N2904 symbol labeled as a TIP125) that changes to
a different transistor symbol (taken from ????), or a LED (a created symbol)
that changes back to the standard LED symbol (found in miscellaneous
devices.lib) but the LED symbol does not change in all 24 modules?!?!?!?!

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or what I have not setup properly??

Thank you for your patience and time,

Bryan Bernesi