Hi people.

Forgive me if this is a repeat of my previous email (if it ever got out),
but I got a "failed delivery" from our mail delivery subsystem" and I
thought it important enough to resend........

There is what appears to be a worm type virus going through the PCDlist
group and it comes with the subject of "Here, you have ;o)", with an
attachment of "AnnaKournakova.jpg.vbs".  The ".vbs" is a bit of a
give-away.

Aside from the fact that it seems inappropriate for the forum, it seems a
few people have infected their PCs by running it.  I think it only affects
the computer if you
run/open the attachment (or auto-view using the preview pane??).

These affected computers *may* belong to other groups such as this.

You have been warned.

Regards
Brendon.