Ian,

Thanks for the information, it worked great!

I have Protel99SE w/SP5 running nicely under both OS's from one installation
directory.

I had though about using your method at the time I was doing the 2nd install of
Protel99SE for Win2K, but thought maybe there was a better/easier way. In all,
the method you outline is not difficult and works very well.

Thanks again!

Matt Pobursky
Maximum Performance Systems

....snip...