Thank you very, very much Colby. I was following the wrong steps before.

I still have not gotten a response from Protel Tech support..... but would
you know why my complete board would be lighting up with clearance
violations??? and how can I fix this problem without turning off the
clearance constraint rule, just in case there is a DRC....

Very kind regards,

Bryan Bernesi