Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.
#100 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada.
V5C6G9.
voice: (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
fax:    (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Bernesi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 9:42 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: reconnecting nets

Thank you very, very much Colby. I was following the wrong steps before.

I still have not gotten a response from Protel Tech support..... but would
you know why my complete board would be lighting up with clearance
violations??? and how can I fix this problem without turning off the
clearance constraint rule, just in case there is a DRC....

Very kind regards,

Bryan Bernesi