From: Bryan Bernesi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 February 2001 2:47 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: reconnecting nets

Hello,

I have finally got my board routed. Now, I am still having problems with the
nets.

The autorouter routed a net stupidly (it put a via, and changed layers,
where there is no need. The connection is in-between 2 pads 100mil apart).
So I deleted the trace and the via and tried to reconnect it, but protel
will not allow me. I think it comes up as a DRC.

I remember asking a question like this before and I was told to clear nets
and reload them. I did try this, without success.

any ideas?

Bryan Bernesi