I know this is probably a sensitive question so I want to put it out as openly as possible.  I use Protel for a good part of everyday with heavy emphasis on the Simulation part.  I appreciate this user list and the fact that it is not full of sales pitches.

However, with time I can feel the experience, engineering knowledge and personalities of the contributors to the list and when I see that our company has very unique opportunities, both with the working and living situations, I can't help but try to find a way to at least create a path for contributors to the list.  Every once and a while the thread actually gets into philosophies and wanders a bit from strickly Protel issues so maybe some discussions regarding employment are relevant.

At any rate, to find out more either email me directly or go to www.transverter.net.

Thanks
Heart Akerson
Heart Transverter S.A.
Costa Rica
www.transverter.net * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * This message sent by: PROTEL EDA USERS MAILING LIST * * Use the "reply" command in your email program to * respond to this message. * * To unsubscribe from this mailing list use the form at * the Association web site. You will need to give the same * email address you originally used to subscribe (do not * give an alias unless it was used to subscribe). * * Visit http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/subscrib.html * to unsubscribe or to subscribe a new email address. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ________________________________________________________ To leave the EDAFORUM discussion list, send a email with 'leave edaforum' in the body to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' More Information : http://www.dolist.net