At 12:56 PM 2/26/01 -0600, Heart wrote:
>I know this is probably a sensitive question so I want to put it out as
>openly as possible.  I use Protel for a good part of everyday with heavy
>emphasis on the Simulation part.  I appreciate this user list and the fact
>that it is not full of sales pitches.

announcements of employment or contract openings have not been considered
"sales pitches." I've never seen a complaint about them.

Puerto Rico on the beach, eh? Isn't the sand and salt water hard on the
computers? On the other hand, perhaps the next Protel ad campaign won't
have the feet up on a desk. Who wants to relax in the office anyway?

What kind of printed circuits do you design? Well, today I'm working on a
controller board, but my other board is a surfboard.

I wish.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690