From: Yu-Ming Luo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 February 2001 10:45
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Library Share

Dear All,
As I had specified in the previous mail, I had put the library on the server
and shared them with others. For security, I set the library "read only" for
others, and only I get the full authority to access and modify the
footprints. But when other designer try to add the library to their PCB edit
environment, Protel alerts "file is not recognized", when I open all
authorities to everyone, then they can use the library correctly, But I am
afraid that is not security. How can I accomplish my original purpose?
Waiting for your good idea! Thanks.
Best Regards,
Luo.