Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.
#100 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada.
V5C6G9.
voice: (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
fax:    (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Coleman, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 8:30 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Library Share

Brad,

Specifically what are your fears with the members/permissions? What are the
'traps' that you see? (I've not seen any advice on this subject on the user
group before). I take your point regarding NT security measures but NT can't
restrict access within the database and this is something we are looking to
use in the future with Protel. If there are really good reasons not to, I
want to know. Many thanks for your advice.

Cheers

TC