Hi

Since I have installed SP6 I can't link some document types anymore.

opening a *.doc link returns "Linked object's source class has changed."
(document does not open)
opening a *.pdf link returns "Cannot open document. Document type is
unknown." (document does not open)

opening linked *.xls, *.txt, *.mcd files work fine.

Is anybody observing the same behaviour?

Best regards
Marco

Marco Benetti
Time-Bandwidth Products, Inc.