From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Eric Albach
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 11:59 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Schematic arc problems

    I am having a difficult time using arcs in 99SE schematics.  Once
created they
are nearly impossible to move or change properties.  I can only move them by
placing text nearby, selecting both and then moving the text.  If I want to
change
an arc it is easiest to delete and re-create.  Sometimes I can change
properties
by setting a small snap grid and then double clicking around the arc 10 to
20
times.
    Is there an easier way around this?  Hopefully SP6 has fixed the
problem?

Thanks,
            Eric

Aubrey Adams
Lecturer, Electronic & Computer Systems Engineering
eCentral , A Campus of Central TAFE
Perth, Western Australia
Tel  (+61) 08 62112266  Fax (+61) 08 62112000