On 03:09 PM 5/03/2001 -0700, Eric Albach said:
> > There are two ways to delete an object. One is to select it and the clear
> > the selection.
>
>Select and clear is the only reliable way to for me to delete an arc.

I just tried it and I found no problems using single-clicks to cause arcs
both large and small to get the focus.  I did this in both Sch and Sch Lib

I have had more problems with arcs in the Sch Library editor than in Sch
itself. Usually this will be with a small arc with other objects nearby,
such as pins etc.  Trying to single-click select an arc could be difficult
as the other objects seemed to take precedence.  But when I just tried it
now (in Sch Lib) I note that the choose object list pops up at the mouse as
per tracks, components etc in PCB.  Is this new?  I do not recall this in
Sch Library before SP6 or am I just forgetful?

I have had trouble with arcs but I can't replicated them at the moment.

Ian