After much fiddling with schematic arcs I found part of the problem and
solution.

The problem is only with Circles, not partial circles (arcs).  When creating a
circle using the mouse the default Start Angle and End Angle are both set to 0
(certain situations).  In this case the circle is very difficult to move or edit
preferences without clicking on the 0 degree angle point exactly.  I found that
by manually changing the End Angle to 360, the circle is then easy to "grab" at
any point.  The program probably thinks of it as a zero degree arc yet shows it
as a full circle.

    The 0 degree End  Angle happens only if you adjust it visually with the
mouse.  If you hold the mouse perfectly still at the 0 degree point between
clicks then the End Angle gets a value of 360 instead of 0.
    I have always made only circles and only by adjusting the start and end
angles each time I ended up with the same "bug".

Eric