At 02:01 PM 3/6/01 +1100, Ian Wilson wrote:
in schematic remember. Not PCB.

I was very aware that the original problem was with schematic arcs; after
all, I pointed that out already. What I wrote in my second post in this
thread, however, related to PCB arcs explicitly, because the matter had
come up; the discussion was no longer about the original problem but had
become more general. It would be a benefit for PCB and Schematic arcs to
behave similarly, and I see no good reason for them to behave differently.

In general the user interfaces for Schematic and PCB could be moved closer
together. It's a pain to have to remember to place annotation instead of
place text or place string. What is it now? These are small things, but,
collectively, they slow down design, and the net worth of improvements in
the user interface is actually quite high.

But perhaps I should have changed the subject header.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433