I've written several messages to the group about problems with
translating files from Orcad 9.0 to Protel 99SE and then back into Orcad
9.0. The problem that occurred when translating from Protel back to
Orcad seems to have been caused by the Orcad file having been originally
created in an earlier DOS version of Orcad and then re-edited in Orcad
V9. Once we began working with files created in Orcad V9 the translation
process has gone smoothly.

                Frank Langlois

Project Development
P.O. Box 5582