> Mike, why not submit your article to a few designers for review before it
> is finalized for publication? Many heads, almost always, think better than
> one; you'd still be the organiser and writer!
>
> The best list for discussion of this topic is probably the Designer's
> Council list.... Most Protel people are electronics engineers less
involved
> with formal specifications and more likely to do a Class A-documented
> design. There are exceptions, of course.

Mr. Lomax,
I currently am a member of the Chesapeake Designers Council and have spoken
and at several meetings.  I am also a member of the Washington Chapter SMTA.
I make every effort to attend every meeting I can.  I find the forum
valuable.  As for submitting a  preliminary to anyone on this list, I would
be glad to  submit my article  for critic and input.   I have spent the past
several months honing a set of 24 design notes that I feel are very
important to the fabrication of boards.   Don't laugh ...yes it took me
several months because my primary duties are design and cough cough
management.   Anyone interested in helping me, please email me directly.   I
still need to contact Ronda Faries at PCD this week, but I am going on
vacation in the next few days so you wont have me kick around anymore. ( BAD
BRAD)
I would like to correct you about the discount IPC offers. The coupon they
issue to the designers council members is not redeemable, you must be an IPC
member not a member of the designers  council.   They must have started this
policy this year because I redeemed my coupons in the past, but his year
they did  not honor it when I purchased additional manuals.  Have they
honored yours?  I had to pay full price.

Mike Reagan