From: Mike Reagan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 6:23 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Layer Stackup Info.

I know what the website says,   I also know what my hard earned money
says... I just purchased manuals about 2 months ago and had to pay full
price.    Read my last post again , The IPC will not accept your coupon
unless you are full member of the IPC,  however they did honor the coupon
from the designer's council  in previous years.

Mike Reagan