Abdul and Brad,
If your design is critical to   a particular thickness, then yes you must
specify it. no doubt, however if it aint, specify the min acceptable and
give your design house the latitude to build up.   Funny we are all on this
subject, I plan to submit a paper to PCD magazine, about board specification
and fab notes later this month or early next month.

*                      - or email -