> I assume you mean that they >specialize< in producing Linux boxes.
Otherwise I'd have to wonder how they reacted to your desire for a dual-proc
Win2k machine. <g>

Yeah, Linux boxes are their specialty.  But they also build Win boxes too.
Their most common customer IT systems are Win 9X/NT/2K workstations
connected to Linux servers using Samba (the Linux geek's name for Windows
Networking Neighborhood and NT networking).  That's what us folks at
Bagotronix use, and it's great.  And we don't have to pay Mr. Gates $$$ for
an NT server license.

When asked about why Linux is so hard, they say "Linux is user friendly,
it's just that it's choosy about who it's friends are".   ;-)

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com