From:   Robison Michael R CNIN [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, August 13, 2001 5:15 PM
To:     'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject:        Re: [PEDA] ddb transfer failure ??

it isn't broke on my system...  ivan just can't open it on his
machine.  like i said, since i can't send him an actual powsup.pcb,
i sent him the whole darned ddb.  maybe thats not the way to move
a job from one pc to another, but thats the method i tried, anyway.

bottom line:  the ddb works fine on my machine.  i email it to
him and get the access violation error.  maybe all the information
was not contained in the ddb.

thanks, miker