It was determined a while back that closing a DDB with a print preview open
caused problems when the ddb was opened and the printer the preview was
using was no longer available. If you left the print preview open and he
has a diffferent printer this could be causing the problem.

Of course for mechanical people I just export an AutoCad 13 or 14 DWG.
They seem to like that better than the PCB itself.

Rob

"Robison Michael R CNIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/13/2001 06:57:19
PM