thanks brad,

i sent it over the intranet and i believe they've got that running at
100MB, so no, i didn't zip the file.

and i guess i should also have stated that this is exactly the same
version of protel that i am using... in fact its coming off the same
cd that i used.  (don't be thinking naughty thoughts!  one cd, two
licenses ;-).

thanks, miker