hi chris,

ivan is a mechanical engineer who is gonna do a heat sink for the
board.  i built this pcb from crude old hardcopy drawings and an
stripped board.  he was wanting to open it in protel so that he could
mouseover the layout and get dimensions.

there are no external files that i know of.  the board was so basic
that i didn't even establish a footprint library... i just put pads where
i needed them.

are any of the files path sensitive?  i.e. does ivan need to establish
the exact same directory path that i've got?  surely not.  that would
be a nightmare.

thanks, miker