If you have several net names attached together it will pick the first one
it sees for the name of the net in PCB.

So obviously somewhere in the schematic you have the net name +5.3V
attached to a wire going to VCC.

Could it be you accidently used the PlaceNetLabel when you really wanted to
PlaceAnnotation? I know I have done this and gotten some really weird net
names like "Do Not Run Close to Chassis Ground".

Rob

"Robison Michael R CNIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/30/2001 04:20:47
PM