well, from looking the netlist over and comparing it to the schematic
i did, it looks like you're not allowed to have more than one net name
per node.  that is gonna hurt.  i tried to reproduce the schematic in
protel as close as possible to the original to reduce errors.  so now
i've got an 11 page schematic that is filled with multi-netted nodes
which are not being interpretted in protel as i meant them to be.

miker