Hi guys

I don't know if this original question has been answered - I'm extremely
busy and haven'y been following any threads.

In the design I am currently sweating over, I came to add a new mechanical
layer for documentation, and alarm bells starting ringing (aside from the
fact I set the alarm off this morning!).

When you add a new mechanical layer via Design | Mechanical Layers....
there is a check box option for "Display Single Layer Mode" and I was
wondering if this was the cause of your problem.

Apologies if this has been previously solved, not the original problem, or
not even the topic of discussion.

Must away and get this job out of the way so I can have next week off
skiing.

Cheers
Brendon.