Brad Velander schrieb:
Brad,

        back in the Office again in the Morning I notice my qouestion had caused some
others. So I read the mails and desided to look for my PC-Configuration. For
windows system information showed some unreadable (un-)information i opend the
case.... I found an Asus board with an Intel 815E chipset with onboard grapic
device. canīt wind more information about it and our system admin is looking
helpless like me....
        So I canīt tell more about it, sorry. Wat I find out is that my configuration
seames to be near to Yours. 1280x1024, Highcolor(16Bit), 85Hz, small fonts. And
what our Admin found out is I am using DirctDraw 1.0  then he told me  I should
update these driver and went over to the next machine with a problem. Grrr..
        For I have to be ready with the Layout on Thursday next week, I desided to use
mechlayer4 for the needed Drawings and use different line width for more
information. Hope I can work it out.
        But if there is anybody out there who have an better Idea, please please tell
me.

        Regards,
        Waldemar

> Joop,
>         as I have stated, I experience the same problem as Waldemar. In my
> case this issue has been consistent across two machines I've had and several
> other company machines. The machines are usually similar but have had
> several different video cards/drivers.
>         In both of my machines the video cards were 32MB cards, the present
> card is (as far as I can determine without opening the box):
> An Asus Nvidia (NV5) clone with 32MB RAM. I run it at 1280 x 1024, 72 Hertz,
> True color and small fonts.
>         I am running NT4 with P99SE SP6 and that would be the common OS
> across all the systems we have run until just very recently. We are changing
> to W2K and I should have a W2K machine within the week. At least one system
> which is already W2K is acting in exactly the same manner, as I might have
> expected from our experiences thus far.
 <-- snip -->

 <-- snip -->