Brad, John, Joop, Marty and Waldemar,
I have still a small idea - what type of storage do you use?
I always use Wndows file system. Could this influence this behavior?
Are you using Protel database?
Since this behavior, if it works right or not, is consistent on several
machines for some of us, it must be some other personal habit which
influences the display.

regards,

Heiko Vachek
elektronik 21 GmbH