That is correct it took thm three before it was as you put pretty good.  After that
the support was no longer.  I was force to upgrade to Protel 99 to stay current and
get the new features (which by the way did not work until SP1 almost 9 month later).
Since that point no more 98 service packs or improvements or is 98 completely stable
and bug free after SP3?  ...NOT!  I follow this pattern until SP6 for protel 99SE and
then wham ATS on a product that is not stable across the board.  Well, like I stated I
played this game before and will not stay on board for ATS.  Anyone remember Tango Dos
and then Tango Pluss and Route Plus and ATS at that time I waited for new fixes only
to find that as soon as the ATS ran out the next release was available but you do not
qualify if you don't keep up un the cash express.  This is a carrot infront of the
rabbit and until we get tired and do not support ATS it will trap all on board until
they have no more money to bleed.  Has anyone looked at the feature set per value that
Protel has added over the last 2 years?  Not much as these features released with th
eannouncement of Protel 99 and have yet to be completly debugged.

O.K. I'm done ranting.  :-) Sorry, like most I do not and will not have a budget to
support ATS when the answers I get back are we are investigating that or look at the
knowledgebase.

Sincerely,
Mark