What do you expect? You didn't "have" to buy P99, you could have stayed with
P98. I know a few people that are using it day after day.

Do you expect Ford to keep updating the Pinto? No, they come out with newer,
better models with more features and more comfort and you can sell your old
car and buy a new one or just keep driving your old one around. Someday it
gets so old, they don't make parts for it anymore. What are you going to do,
call Ford and ask for some old part they don't tool anymore? Give Protel a
break. That shouldn't even be the focus of this discussion. The point is
almost all software has bugs and it's how well they remove them before
initial release and how well they continue to remove them afterwards that
counts. At least up until now the bug removal process didn't cost us
anything.

Tony