This is exactly why I switched from the Accel Technologies group (Tango) to Protel.
What service packs has Protel offered to Protel 98 owners any way - zip  This was the
reason I bought 98 and then was forced to purchase 99 before any bugs were fixed and
then SE before it worked.  These are not free service packs as the marketing stated,
anyone for a legal challenge?  Looks like a good opportunity to find another upspring
company to help nurture to software success.

My 2 cents worth!

Best Regards
Mark Gavett