At 08:49 AM 11/20/01 +1100, Ian Wilson wrote:
>If the board is incomplete, and the netlist from the sch is required, then
>it is a little more complex, but still do-able.

If the board has all the footprints, i.e., there is a pad for every node in
the net list, it is simple to load the netlist, globally edit all the
comments to something innocuous, then dump the net list. It will not
contain any of the original part type information, just reference
designators, footprints, and nets.

(This is Design/NetlistManager/Menu/....
I forget the exact name, but it is *not* the command that generates a net
list from connected copper. It is the other one, that just dumps what is
loaded into all the pads.)

(This is a discussion of how to clean out part type information from a PCB
so as to be able to share it publicly without jeopardizing IP.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA