> > You can still pin swap, one good way, one not so good way.
> >
> > Good way: edit the pins to interchange the net assignments. Then run the
> > synchronizer preview and write the report to file (rt-click on the
screen
> > of the macro list to bring up the options). Then cancel it.
>
> Yeah, that's the way I do it now.  I still wish they had left the
> Edit-Change-SwapPins feature from v2.8 in 99SE.
>
> In spite of my gripes, I do like 99SE better than v2.8 overall.
>
> Ivan Baggett

I am currently attempting to create an addon Server (for use with Protel 99
SE) incorporating a Process which will recreate the Edit-Change-SwapPins
feature from v2.8. As such, I will notify everyone when I have got this in
an usable state. (I also liked that feature of 2.8, even though I didn't
like what it could do the PCB file's netlist intelligence.)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer