Brad wrote:
> yes it is possible using your methodology and I have no problem with
> it. However, trying to get others to be so discisplined is the difficult
> portion of the task.

Brad,
I clearly understand the discipline, every board I create gerbers for I get
a little nervous wondering if I covered every step I that was required to
insure I met  electrical, thermal, mechanical, fabrication, assembly  and
last pcb design requirements.   It " aint"  always easy. Someone's
requirements might get compromised somewhere along the process to make
things work.

Have a Good Holiday, I am off to Grandmothers house for dinner

Mike